DETAILED CONTEST RULES “One On One Contest”:
1. How to Enter the Contest:
- The Downey Nissan “One on One” contest will begin on March 1, 2022 and end on March 31, 2022. The first drawing will be held on Saturday April 2, 2022 at 9:00 am. The final drawing will be held on Saturday April 9, 2022 at 9:00 am.
- To participate in the contest, visit Downey Nissan to register a guess of how many basketballs are in the Nissan Sentra on the Showrrom at Downey Nissan. Register your guess for a chance to win at the Downey Nissan Facebook, Instagram or www.DowneyNissan.com/Contest. Registration entry form must include complete contact information including name, telephone and email along with guess of how may basketballs. Must like our Facebook Page or follow us on Instagram to qualify.
- Limit one (1) entry per person. Entrants may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Downey Nissan.
2. Eligibility Restrictions:
- The contest is open to all 21 years of age or older and who reside in California. Employees, officers, and directors of Nissan of Tustin and Odds On Promotions, their respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, retailers, printers, advertising, and promotion agencies, any and all other companies associated with this contest, and the members of the immediate families or households of any of the above are not eligible. Immediate family shall include spouse, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and any other person residing within the same household.
- Only one (1) winner per household is permitted participate in final lucky drawing.
- Grand Prize: 2022 Nissan Sentra. USD: $25,000 cash value. A maximum of one (1) grand prize will be awarded. If the one (1) available Grand Prize is won in accordance with these Rules, the contest will officially end at the time the Grand Prize is won. Must be present to win.
- Grand prize is provided courtesy of Odds On Promotions.
- Consolation Prize: If the correct amount of balls in guessed AND the correct bag is not selected, one $500 consolation prize will be awarded to one drawing selected from all contest entries. Must be present to win.
- All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at Downey Nissan, 7321 Firestone Boulevard, Downey CA 90241. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 14 days of winning will be forfeited by the winner. In the event that a prize or prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior written consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival.
- Contest prizes are not transferable. Prizes may not be substituted for or redeemed for cash.
- Grand Prize winner will receive 1099 IRS Tax form for the value of the grand prize as stated in these contest rules.
- Prizes are limited solely to those items explicitly set forth herein and shall not include any and all other expenses, incidentals or taxes that may arise out of the winner’s receipt of this prize. Prize winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on the prize. Winner must possess a valid driver’s license and proof of insurance at time of delivery.
4. Selection and Notification of Winners:
- Decisions of Downey Nissan management with respect to the contest are final.
- Finalists must be present to win.
- A total of one (1) finalist will be randomly selected from all accurate eligible entries received to participate in the contest. A selected finalist that cannot be reached or contacted to confirm their selection, does not meet the eligibility requirements, or does not wish to participate in the Grand Prize contest will be disqualified. An alternate finalist will be randomly selected.
- In order for a Grand Prize to be awarded, the correct number of balls in the Sentra on the Downey Nissan Showroom must be selected. One participant that guesses the correct amount of balls or one participant that guesses the closest to the correct amount of balls will be selected to take one guess to select the correct bag with the winning car number. Odds are 1 in 50 to win the bag guess. One winner will be selected from all contestants that successfully guess the amount of balls to select the correct bag.
- A maximum of 1 Grand Prize will be awarded.
- The odds of being selected as an official contestant(s) are dependent upon the number of entries received.
- Payment of all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be required to sign an IRS Form W-9 or the equivalent. Failure or refusal to execute the release will result in winner forfeiting the prize. Photo identification and social security number of the Grand Prize winner may also be required in order to collect the prize.
- By participating in the contest, the winner or winners (and their guest or traveling companion, if any) agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest without additional financial or other compensation, and to sign a publicity release prior to acceptance of the prize.
- A maximum (1) grand prize(s) will be awarded. Grand prize winner must accept delivery of prize from sponsor, or as otherwise instructed by sponsor. All other costs related to prize delivery and acceptance is the responsibility of winner including but not limited to all federal state and local taxes. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except at sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an advertised prize becomes unavailable.
- Grand prize winner(s) will be required to complete and return a W-9 form (if prize value exceeds $600.00), affidavit of eligibility, and liability/publicity release (Tennessee residents need not sign publicity release), and present a valid driver’s license and social security card before prize will be awarded. Winners of prizes greater than $600.00 will be issued a 1099 form reflecting the value of the prize(s) and are responsible for paying all income taxes on prize(s). Pursuant to the liability release, the winners will agree to hold Odds On Promotions, Downey Nissan, its licensee, their affiliated companies and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of each of them harmless against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the prize or participation in the contest.
- Downey Nissan reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify the contest rules and dates at any time for any reason. Material modifications shall be published at www.DowneyNissan.com/contest, when practical. By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these contest rules, any modifications thereof, and by all other rules imposed by Downey Nissan management.
- No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not increase chances of winning. The contest is void where prohibited.
- Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in a contestant's disqualification, at the sole discretion of Downey Nissan.
- Downey Nissan is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the administration of the contest or in the announcement of a prize.
Copies of the written contest rules and a list of all winners are available during regular business hours at the main address of Downey Nissan – 7321 Firestone Boulevard, Downey, CA 90241 or by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to of Downey Nissan – 7321 Firestone Boulevard, Downey, CA 90241.