Nissan Brake Service in Los Angeles County
Every Nissan car, minivan, truck, and SUV have a brakes system that slows the vehicle down and brings it to a stop as needed when the driver presses the brake pedal. The brakes system has several primary components that require regular maintenance to ensure maximum stopping power, reliable braking, and passenger safety. At Downey Nissan, we operate the Los Angeles metropolitan area’s trusted Nissan service center ready to handle all of your brakes services. No matter if you own a Nissan Rogue from Downey needing Brake Pad Replacement, an Altima from Los Angeles needing brake fluid exchange, a Sentra from Norwalk needing brake rotor resurfacing, or a Frontier from Lynwood needing brake lights, you can rest assured our Nissan brakes services always provide unsurpassed quality and value.
Warning Signs of Faulty Brakes
- Brake system warning light
- Brakes make loud noises – grinding, squeaking, squealing, or screeching
- Vibration or shaking during braking
- Brake pedal feels stiff or soft
- Vehicle pulls to a side during braking
Downey Nissan Service Phone(888) 817-0657
Downey Nissan Brake Service Menu
At Downey Nissan, we take pride in offering a comprehensive Brakes Services menu ready to handle any brakes maintenance or repair. If you own a Nissan and need any services related to the brakes system, we invite you to get the highest quality service and the most value at our Nissan Service Department.
- Brake Pad Replacement – a Certified Nissan Technician will remove the worn brake pads and install a new set of OEM Nissan Brake Pad Parts to restore peak brake system performance at factory specifications.
- Brake Fluid – a Certified Nissan Technician will drain the old brake fluid while inspecting each part for excessive wear, fluid leaks, and damages. Once the old brake fluid is drained, new Nissan-approved Brake Fluid is installed to factory specifications.
- Brake Rotors Resurfacing / Replacement – a Certified Technician will use specialized equipment to resurface the rotor face that meets the brake pads. By removing a small portion of the rotor face, the rotors can get restored to factory specifications. However, if the rotor is excessively worn, grooved, or warped, it will require replacement service to restore factory specifications.
- Brake lights – removal of faulty brake light lamps and installation of Genuine OEM Nissan Brake Lights to restore safety.
Downey Nissan Service Center Amenities
- Kids Play Area
- Complimentary Starbucks Coffee
- Complimentary Snacks
- Beautiful New Facility
- Luxurious Waiting Lounge
- Monthly Service Specials
- Certified Nissan Technicians
- Friendly and knowledgeable Service Advisors
- Genuine OEM Nissan Parts
- Complimentary Loaner Vehicles*
- Hot Tea