Nissan Alignment Services in Los Angeles, CA
When a Nissan car, truck, SUV, or van is due for an alignment service or experiences the common warning signs of an alignment problem, a Nissan alignment service from a reputable Nissan Service Center will always be the best decision. At Downey Nissan, we operate a world-class Nissan service department with a team of Certified Technicians and computerized alignment equipment ready to restore each wheel’s alignment to factory specifications.
We provide superb alignment services with unprecedented value at the Downey Nissan Service Department. Here is an overview of our two primary Alignment Services:
- Two-Wheel Alignment – includes the front two wheels, this alignment service features a certified technician and a laser-guided alignment apparatus that measures each of the primary wheel angles – caster, toe, camber – and resets them accordingly to factory specifications.
- Four-Wheel Alignment – includes all four wheels, this alignment service features one of our many certified technicians and computerized wheel alignment equipment to inspect and adjust wheel angles as necessary to restore factory specifications.
When to Schedule Alignment Services for your Mitsubishi
At Downey Nissan, we encourage all of our customers to get a tire inspection annually to reduce uncertainties about tire condition, risk, when to schedule alignment service, and how to squeeze every mile of life out of your tires. By following a few simple recommendations, any of our customers can give their vehicle the alignment service it needs at just the right time. Here are some tips to help guide our customers in knowing when to schedule your next alignment services:
- Steering pull – with a centered steering wheel, the car pulls to one side.
- Strange tread wear – one tire has different wear patterning compared to the others.
- Rapid tread wear – one or more tires have rapid wear, such as cupping, rings, balding, or bulges.
The Importance of Driving on Aligned Wheels
Wheel alignment is essential maintenance because of the time-saving benefits it provides in mitigating uneven and rapid tread wear. By mitigating tire wear throughout your vehicle’s life, our customers realize more value by saving money on long-term operational costs. When your Mitsubishi vehicle needs an alignment service, it is an excellent decision for all Los Angeles Nissan drivers to trust us at Downey Nissan for unrivaled service results. Our Nissan service department is conveniently located in Downey within the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area near Norwalk, and Lynwood, CA.
Downey Nissan Service Center Amenities
- Kids Play Area
- Complimentary Starbucks Coffee
- Complimentary Snacks
- Beautiful New Facility
- Luxurious Waiting Lounge
- Monthly Service Specials
- Certified Nissan Technicians
- Friendly and knowledgeable Service Advisors
- Genuine OEM Nissan Parts
- Complimentary Loaner Vehicles*
- Hot Tea