Certified Nissan Oil Change in Downey, CA
Keeping up with your Nissan factory-recommended oil and filter change schedule is important for maintaining vehicle performance. For drivers in the Downey, CA area, Downey Nissan is the place to go for manufacturer certified service! Nobody else will know your vehicle or understand its service requirements better than our Nissan Factory Certified Technicians and our Service Advisors are here to help answer any questions and thoroughly explain the maintenance of your vehicle.
Here at Downey, we will only ever utilize the highest quality Genuine Nissan oil filters when servicing your vehicle. While always employing the factory-recommended synthetic or conventional oil best suited to your vehicle.
Why Change Your Nissan's Oil Regularly?
- Meet or Exceed Industry Specifications
- Promote Extended Engine Life
- Keeps Engine Components Cool
- Reduce Engine Wear and Corrosion
- Protects Against Engine Wear Particles and Sludge
Signs Your Nissan Needs an Oil Change
- The Oil Looks Black or Gritty - The original color of oil is more of a honey brown, and that’ll darken with use. Once you see particles mixed in with the black oil, it’s time to change it out.
- Your Engine is Running Louder Than Usual
- Your Check Engine Light Won’t Go Away
- Your Oil Level Drops - Engines will gradually eat up oil over time. When you see the level getting extremely low, don’t just fill it back up. Check the color and consistency to determine if it is time to completely change the oil out.
If it’s time to have the oil changed in your Nissan, head on over to Downey Nissan.
Unsure when your last oil change was or if your vehicle is due for service? Our expert Service Advisors can help! Call us at 888-483-6228, schedule an appointment, or stop by our service drive open 7 days a week.
Oil Types for Nissan Vehicles
- Genuine Nissan Motor Oil 5W-30 - This is a conventional motor oil. It helps reduce engine wear and corrosion under most operating conditions, helps control thermal breakdown and deposit formation, and meets or exceeds the latest industry standard for ISLAC viscosity grade oils.
- Genuine Nissan Motor Oil 0W-20 - This is a full synthetic motor oil. It provides outstanding wear against sludge, engine rust, and corrosion. This oil is designed to extend the engine life of all vehicles, no matter the age or model. It also provides excellent high-temperature protection to help keep your engine cool and outperforms conventional motor oils.
- Mobil Super™ Synthetic - This is a full synthetic motor oil. It protects against sludge, rust, and corrosion. It is designed to extend your vehicle’s engine life and outperforms conventional engine oils.
- Mobil 1™ and Mobil 1™ Advanced Fuel Economy - These are both options for advanced synthetic motor oil. The advanced formula keeps your engine running like new. Each of these oils provides outstanding overall vehicle performance and extends engine life. Mobil 1 and Mobil 1 Advanced Fuel Economy are chosen as a factory fill oil by many leading car builders, including Nissan GT-R.
- Your Oil Warning Light is Illuminated - indicating your low on oil and are due for service
Downey Nissan will get the job done right when it’s time to have your vehicle’s oil changed and your filter replaced. A regualrly maintained engine oil and filter is critical to the performance and lifespan of your Nissan. We are here to help make this and other vehicle maintenance services easier with our Nissan Express Service and many convenient amenties below. Your time and business is valuable to us.